"Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Philippians 4:8

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tuesday

Eric and I went to the gym again yesterday! I probably shouldn't be excited that we did, it was only the second day, but I am. we're 2 for 2. We went to do the spinning class again and we got there early, so we both got on elliptical machines for about twenty minutes. We went to the class and unfortunately I couldn't finish it because my butt hurt so bad! Apparently riding a bike for the first time in a long time makes you very sore on your behind from that little seat. We are definitely going to have to get a couple of those gel-pad seat covers for the bikes. Ouch!

Eric somehow made it through the class. I was in it for about 15 minutes and then got back on the elliptical. SOO much better. We're planning to go to the gym again this afternoon, but there's no way I could do the cycling class. Maybe I'll try again on Thursday.

I have discovered that working out is great for getting a good night sleep. I slept SOO good last night because I was worn out. I hope this is an every night thing - probably will be because I think it'll be a while before the work out doesn't wear me out. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment