"Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Philippians 4:8

Thursday, April 15, 2010

About Me

Hi everyone. My name is Mallory Friese and I have never blogged before. (Pause for, "Hi Mallory.") I'm from the sunny south, I'm a Capricorn, and I like long walks on the beach...honestly. I'm married to my best friend and love of my life Eric, who I can't believe I met when I was only 14. The Lord really knew what He was doing! To Eric - When God made you, He must have been thinking about me. I love you!

I work in the financial industry, I have a bachelor's degree in Communication, and I love to decorate cakes. Yes, I realize that those have nothing to do with one another. I'm what you would call "well rounded," (or maybe confused).

I would absolutely love to one day own a bakery, specializing in cake decorating. As many dreams begin, it started as just a hobby and is now a life time goal. We shall see... 

My husband and I cannot communicate without movie quotes. You'll also probably see them appear in my posts relatively often, again for the inability-to-communicate-without-them problem. Actually, I'll pose a challenge: see if you can identify any of them. If you recognize a quote (and they may or may not have quotation marks), post who said it and in what movie or tv show.

Some posts will be me just jotting down and sharing my thoughts and others will be more thought out and researched. I'm excited about this outlet and I thought Paul's words to the Philippians were the perfect jumping off point. They are uplifting and cover just about anything I'd want to write about. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment