"Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Philippians 4:8

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Monday, May 10th Tracking

Here is the info I'm tracking with my exercise and nutrition.

Calories Burned:
General sleeping, sitting, reading, brushing teeth, showering, hairstyling, driving – 1319 calories burned (I'm not entirely sure about the accuracy of this, as I got it from an internet calorie estimator, but I'll go with it)

AM Ellipitcal – 30 minutes, intervals, 2.15 miles, 220 calories burned (this info I got from the machine)

Calories Consumed: (these numbers come from the labels/restaurant's website nutritional info)

Breakfast
Granola bar – 140

Lunch
Subway Turkey Breast – 280
With Apples slices – 35
With lemonade – 10 (they didn't have any diet coke, and since I paid for a drink, it's hard for me to choose water)

Snack
Carrots - 35

Dinner
Taco salad at home – ground turkey, taco seasoning, crunched up taco shells, salsa, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, shredded cheese – around 600

Other
Lots of water, I probably won’t record this because I always drink a lot of water.

Total consumed - 1065
Total burned - 1539
+ (this means I was on the positive side, more calories burned than consumed; I will put a minus sign if I consume more than I burn for the day)

No comments:

Post a Comment