"Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Philippians 4:8

Friday, May 21, 2010

Should've Posted this on Monday

Wow. What a weekend. I'm so tired I'm not going to use exclamation points because they have too much energy. No, actually, I'm not too bad. I had the deepest night sleep I've had in a long time last night, I just wish I could have stayed in it a lot longer. I had a great, but BUSY weekend of helping my brother move. My parents came into town to help too. So as it always goes, all of the men were on heavy lifting duty. My brother's wife was helping with the moving too, while my mom and I kept their kids.

I didn't really watch things this weekend with the calories but I know I burned a lot!
Here's Monday #2 of May... I lost 3 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment