"Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Philippians 4:8

Friday, May 21, 2010

TGIF

Wow, I haven't updated in what feels like quite a while. I think it's because I'm embarrassed. I haven't exactly been the beacon of discipline this week. With the days being a little unpredictable from my brother's move and other things, I haven't been watching things this week.I got on the scale this morning to see if I have back tracked, but fortunately, I'm exactly where I was on Monday - still down the original 3 pounds. I am the queen of maintaining. No, really. I have been in the same 5 pound range for at least 2 years. I apparently burn right around the amount of calories that I consume on a given day. SOO, if I would stick the exercise and calories-conscious eating, I know I would lose the weight. I'm actually (surprisingly) still very motivated, so I'll hopefully get back in the swing of things. When I feel discouraged, I just think back to the turning point moment and remember how i felt and that image in the mirror.

Calories Burned:

General sleeping, sitting, reading, brushing teeth, showering, hairstyling, driving – 1319 calories burned


Calories Consumed:

Breakfast
Granola Bar - 100

No comments:

Post a Comment