"Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Philippians 4:8

Friday, May 14, 2010

Thursday, May 12th, 2010 Tracking

Calories Burned:

General sleeping, sitting, reading, brushing teeth, showering, hairstyling, driving – 1319 calories burned


Calories Consumed:

Breakfast
Granola Bar - 140

Snack
apple - 80
almond granola bar - 160

Lunch
southwest veggie soup - 100
crunched up taco and salsa - 80

Snack
I fell off the wagon :( Not feeling good today and it got the best of me
cheez-its - 500-600
Laughing cow cheese 35

Dinner
chicken 70
green beans 30
peas 100
blueberry cobbler topping on ice cream - 200

Total Burned: 1319
Total Consumed: 1495-1595

I'm surprised, that's more than my daily goal of around 1200, but it's still actually not that bad. And considering how few calories I had yesterday, I'm okay with it for one day. The trick is to not give up. That happens so often it seems - you mess one time and you think, "well, I've blown it. Might as well eat whatever the rest of the day or maybe even quit the whole thing." I'm not going to do that this time. I'm staying on track! I want this more than I want to quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment